It is is a myth that carbs are unhealthy. If you cut carbs, you may experience a variety of health problems, including:
weakness, headache, bad breath, fatigue, muscle cramps, constipation or diarrhea.
Best healthiest foods are high in carbohydrates so we created a lot of our recipes with Healthy Carbs.
Our staple dish is Cajun Jambalaya with kidney beans, pumpkin, cabbage, carrots, sweet corn, tomatoes and garlic.
1) Kidney beans contain over 20% carbs in the form of starches and fiber. They are also high in protein. Kidney beans are rich in many vitamins, minerals and plant compounds. They’re also rich in antioxidants ,Their numerous health benefits include improved blood sugar control and reduced risk of colon cancer
2) if you are on a diet, pumpkin is one of the most beneficial vegetables because low in calories but high on fibre. 20 grams of
carbohydrates in one cup so it good for Keto and Atkin diets.
3) Cabbage Is Packed With Nutrients and high Vitamin C contents which keep heart healthy, low cholesterol levels and Blood Pressure, Improve Digestion Inflammation low.
4) Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene. They are also a good source of several B-vitamins,
vitamin K and potassium.Carrots will improve your vision, reduced risk of cancer, lower blood cholesterol and can be use in weight loss diet.
5) Sweet Corn deserves a regular place on any healthy plate, helping with weight loss, because corn feeds good bacteria in your gut. Corn is a decent source of protein, high in fiber and rich source vitamins and minerals.
6) Tomatoes has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K.
7) Garlic is highly nutritious and contains compounds with potent medicinal properties. garlic can combat common cold, can reduce blood pressure, improves cholesterol levels, which may lower the risk of heart disease, help prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia. Garlic may help you live longer!